Universal Medica Group takes a new step in its digital development by launching MEDFLIXS, the 1st PLATFORM OF ONLINE MEDICAL VIDEO CONGRESS for healthcare professionals covering all medical specialties.
The mission of www.medflixs.com is to :
- To facilitate access to the latest medical news presented at national and international congresses,
- Promote exchanges between fellow health professionals,
- And thus, promote medical excellence
The MedflixS platform already contains more than 400 national and international congresses and 12,000 videos and is available in French and English.
« We are proud to offer this new service for healthcare professionals who do not always have the opportunity and time to attend medical conferences. MedflixS will allow them to easily find out about the latest news in their medical specialty or the results of the latest research. A simple registration will give them access to all the content they are interested in. »
Says Rafi MARDACHTI, President and Founder of Universal Medica Group.
About Universal Medica Group :
Universal Medica Group’s mission is to provide innovative advice, solutions and services to patients and healthcare professionals with professionalism and responsiveness.
Founded in 2000, Universal Medica Group has quickly positioned itself as a partner of choice for healthcare players, thanks to its global vision and international scope.
Each of the group’s four subsidiaries is able to respond in a specific and adapted way to the needs of its customers:
- Universal Medica, leader in Medical and Pharmaceutical Affairs: Medical Information, Vigilance Management, Quality Assurance, Medical Education.
- Cherry for Life Science, a Medical Health Communication agency, which supports the digital transformation of our businesses by ensuring the creation of quality medical content, adapted to digital communication channels, for healthcare professionals and patients.
- Europharma for Life Science, a specialist in Training, has been combining pedagogical know-how and cutting-edge technology since 1990 (E-Learning, Virtual Classroom, Mobile Learning…).
- BBac, expert in Vigilance: Pharmaco, Materio, Cosmeto and Nutri-Vigilance.
Maëlle VAN DAM